What is the difference between PVC coated tarpaulin and PVC laminated cloth?
1、 Different production methods
1. PVC laminated fabric: it is a new type of fabric that combines the advantages of two kinds of fabrics or more than one kind of film and fabric.
2. PVC coated tarpaulin: PVC coated tarpaulin is coated with glass fiber cloth, glass cotton cloth and chemical fiber cloth by special process.
2、 Different characteristics
1. PVC laminated fabric: a new type of fabric with the advantages of film and fabric; It can be salivated, blown, calendered or coated into a film, which has the advantages of good elasticity, toughness, wear resistance, good cold resistance, environmental protection and non-toxic.
2. PVC coated tarpaulin: it is waterproof, flame retardant, mildew proof, cold proof and corrosion proof (referred to as three proof cloth and five proof cloth for short); Aging resistance; UV protection; Easy to clean; High temperature resistance (180 degrees) and good heat preservation.
3、 Different uses
1. PVC laminated cloth: used as inflatable life jackets, diving BC jackets, life rafts, inflatable boats, inflatable tents, military inflatable self expanding mattresses, massage airbags, medical bedsore mattresses and professional waterproof backpacks.
2. PVC coated tarpaulin: widely used in train and automobile transportation, grain storage, wharf and warehouse. (mainly waterproof).