Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) Coated Tarpaulin is made of glass fiber cloth, glass cotton cloth and chemical fiber cloth and coated with special technology. Its main performance characteristics are: waterproof, flame retardant, mold proof, cold proof and anti-corrosion (referred to as "Three Prevention cloth" and "five prevention cloth"); Aging resistance; UV protection; Easy to clean; High temperature resistance (180 degrees) and good heat preservation.
1. It improves the surface characteristics of traditional coating materials, has excellent anti pollution ability, and maintains long-term cleaning;
2. Excellent weather aging resistance and extended service life;
3. Enhanced chemical corrosion resistance;
4. It has UV resistance and oxidation resistance;
5. It has flame retardancy and fire safety;
6. Excellent tensile, tear and peel resistance.
What are the uses of PVC Coated Tarpaulin?
1. Tarpaulins: widely used in train, automobile transportation tarpaulins, grain storage, wharf, warehouse tarpaulins. (mainly waterproof)
2. Air duct cloth: drilling tower clothes, various tents, mine air ducts, etc.? (mainly waterproof, fireproof, cold proof, corrosion proof, etc.)
3. Insulation: used to wrap various pipes and equipment, which can be cut into strips.
4. Make it into fireproof tape.
5. Fireproof electric welding blanket (for welding protection of ships, etc.), fireproof isolation barrier and fireproof tent.
6. As building membrane material, making various landscape projects.
7. Set up all kinds of tents, temporary houses, etc.